Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fun stuff going on!


So Kaz and I have been a bit neglectful of this blog lately...and I'm not so sure that anyone comes to visit this anymore...but we've got loads of stuff going on!

Kaz
Kaz's new job (I suppose it's not so new anymore) seems to be going really well. His boss just bought him a trailer over the weekend, so he's like a kid with a new toy!

Kaz has also become quite the entrepreneur. In addition to working full-time, he's been taking on some independent side jobs here and there.

Me
This semester has been INSANE for me! I have the two most intense courses in the program this semester. One is Instructional Design for adult learning...and the other is Human Performance Technology. I'm also in the early stages of getting my thesis going. And, I'm still working a couple jobs. Just a couple more months to go...

Both of Us
This is a time of visitors!

A couple weekends ago, Kelly Russell came for a visit. That was fun. Even if she did leave something important at our beloved Papa Joe's hangout...but we forgive you Kelly!

And, we're having a little get-together over Thanksgiving. JoAnna & Corey will break away from their new lives in Vegas to come chill in Boise for a few days...and Alex will be flying in from Portland. And, I'll take a few days away from my homework.

Oh, and did I mention that Kaz and I are workout buddies now?

Cheers!

7 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Alex said...

This blog left me wanting more. What kind of side jobs? What was left at Papa's? What is the workout routine? Who will win, the dolphin or the cow?

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

That's right...a good writer always leaves the reader wanting more...right? =)

Anyway...putting bumps on a wall and remodeling a cat room...driver's license...going to the rec center, lifting weights, playing racquetball, and cardio on the elliptical...the cow, hands down.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Alex, I just noticed that you have a new avatar! Looks just like you (as did the last one).

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Is does look like me doesn't it. The big pic is on my Photo page currently.

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know you're big news if you make Shelley's blog! Can't wait to see you...just a few weeks, can you believe it? (BTW, it's Cory, no "e.")

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C'mon now. Sure, I forgot my purse at Papa Joes, but wasn't it fun and nastalgic to scheme ways for getting me into bars? It was like being 19 again!

Anywho, I had a great time. Thanks for hosting me!

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

Kelly, you're always welcome at our place...with or without an ID! We really can't complain - sneaking in through the back door turned out to be pretty easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home