Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Deface the Trailer competition

So, ever since we bought a trailer for the company and put our company logo and info on it I've worried about someone defacing it and having to repair the lettering. It's not the prettiest thing, but it would really suck to have to spend the extra money to repair it in an already tight time for us. So, to help tackle my fears I've decided to throw it out onto the blog and ask people to do their worst.

Here's the competition: Take the images from the trailer that I have posted and use photoshop, or whatever tool you like, and deface the trailer in any way you can think of. Edit out letters to say different things, graffiti, whatever. Then resend your doctored photos to me by e-mail and I will announce a winner.

The pictures are posted here. I will be posting more today as the light yesterday was a little skewed.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]wBFOtgOESmwVHreFi[/url] , DyYuC - http://yuxeflk.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home