Friday, April 25, 2008

Shelley is an Honorary Materials Scientist!



It's true. I was recently crowned an honorary materials scientist by the College of Engineering here at Boise State University.

Wanna know how to read a phase diagram? I'm your gal. Interested in a conversation about the mechanical properties of steel? Give me a call. Looking to have a conversation about conduction? Let me know.

Here's the story...

During my time as a grad student, I've been working as an e-learning developer for the College of Engineering. I develop e-learning modules to supplement undergraduate engineering courses. Incidentally, I've picked up on a lot of things along the way...hence the honorary scientist designation. Fun stuff!

1 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hot Diggity Dog Shelley HM Science!
Auntie is very proud.
What will you do next as a topper.
I can hear your neurons crackeling all the way back to U-Claire.

Kudos

Aunt Laurie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home