Monday, January 21, 2008

Tkr the cat




So yeah, we have a cat. Her name is Tkr (pronounced like ticker). She is mostly siamese with a little bit of calico. We got her from a friend of mine who had to get rid of her when they moved into a new place that didn't allow cats. Technically our apartment complex doesn't allow animals either, but we'll be moving out in summer anyway. She's a little jumpy getting used to the apartment but is really affectionate. Her name comes from me trying to think up goofy cat names. I came up with the name The Knight Ranger. I thought that was kind of dorky but then I thought that TKR was the abbreviation of The Knight Ranger, and "ticker" sounds like a cool cat name. So by day she is Tkr, and by night she is the Knight Ranger. I know, it's awesome! Yeah!

Anyway, I put some pictures on photobucket of her. A lot of them are a little blurry. Our camera is screwed up and doesn't take very good pictures. A couple of them turned out really well though. Most of the pictures are from when we gave her some catnip to see what she would do. She freaked out. Click Here For Tkr Pictures.

Otherwise everything else is going well. This weekend we're going up north to the Mccall winter carnival. We missed it last year. It sounds really cool. IT's a week long festival. There's snow sculpture competitions, performances, good food, and so much more!

More soon.

6 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that's a fat cat. Picture #3 looks like Noah. Hmmmm-how do you manage to piss off all felines??? I thoroughly enjoyed the name picking process and I would recommend a little less catnip.

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Shelley said...

No, no, no...she's not fat...in fact, she's actually quite petite.

Although, like Noah, she can make herself look really long!

Also, she drools. But that's one of her charms.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We enjoyed lookin at te kitty pictures. (for some dumb reason, a couple letters will not print out wen I type tem, uess you can fiure out wat two tey are). Anyway we absolutely love er and we avent even seen er in person, er is tat in cat!!! We tink Tkr just mite be a little bit spoiled already. Easy to do! All for now. RLB & LKB

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...what a cute cat :) makes me wish i wasn't allergic so i could get one myself! hope everything else is going well on your end...

 
At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a gorgeous feline. Her markings are fab. Does she know it?

 
At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your kitty! It makes me want a cuddly one of my own!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home