Wednesday, February 10, 2010

non-stop thrill ride

Well, we're back in town with my parents. Business seems to be picking up all of a sudden which is great. We've also got some more furniture in the works.

I recently switched our work website over to full hosting services. Unfortunately, that means starting from scratch. It's infuriating relearning/remembering doing all the web editing, not that I was that good at it way back when. But, I'm having fun with it, so it's not too bad.

I'm hoping to have something back up and running at the end of the week. It'll be nice to have full hosting instead of simple domain services.

Tonight we're going to check out the play Avenue Q. I've heard a lot about it and have wanted to see it for a long time. I'm actually kind of surprised it's coming through Boise.

I'm posting some pictures of McCall and such today onto photobucket.


3 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Blogger Alex said...

Something seems wrong about a construction business page that is "under construction". Especially when it has a clip art of shotty craftsmanship.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Alex said...

I'd also like to point out that 4 of the 7 "Fun Stuff" links in the side bar of this page lead to nothing.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Kaz said...

details, details. I'm only one man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home